Hey all, it’s gonna be a busy month of live performance! 5, yes, 5 ways to catch me live this month.
- Filipino AF – Friday, October 5th, 9:30pm, UCB Sunset Inner Sanctum – I’ll be performing a song with Giselle Tongi and Joy Regullano from Joy’s new 30-minute musical, Supportive White Parents!
- Room to Improv – Same day, Friday, October 5th, 10:30pm, Secret Rose Theatre North Hollywood
- Room to Improv – Saturday, October 13th, Asian AF Show, 1-2:30pm – Japanese American Cultural & Community Center (JACCC) in Little Tokyo – 244 San Pedro St, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Supportive White Parents – Saturday, October 13th, 5:30pm – The Second City Hollywood! It’s a 30-minute musical! Joy Regullano wrote it. Music by The Sam and Tony Show. Directed by Sam Caeti. We’ll be splitting the time slot with Stir Friday Nights! Tickets
- Room to Improv – Sunday, October 14th, 1:30pm – The Second City Hollywood! We’ll be sharing the time slot with 3 Asian Women on Stage at the Same Time! Tickets
I’ll update this post with ticket links in the coming days! Come to one…or all. It’ll be fun!